Last updated: September 20, 2021
Information Collection And Use
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. We retain your personal data for as long as your account remains active or as long as you have not deleted your account in our Website. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information (“Log Data”)
We may collect non-personal identification information (“Log Data”). about you whenever whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze these information.
How We Use Collected Information
Triboa Bay Living may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how you as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments. We may use the information you provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send you information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails and newsletters. We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Should you wish to have your email removed from our contact list, you may directly communicate with us through email or unsubscribe from our newsletter program.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. These security include the following:
- Personal and other information collected via through the use of the website or other electronic methods are stored in a secure IT Infrastructure, while physical records of personal data, if any, are stored in a locked and secured place;
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures
- Securely destroying user personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
- Using industry standard encryption technology and regularly run vulnerability scans and other maintenance activities to ensure that customer information and the website are secured.
We process your personal data within the Philippines Territory and thus, Philippine DPA Legislations shall be applicable to the processing of your personal data.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.